Amy's Cookbook

A cookbook blog of sorts. I will post recipes, products I like along with photos and meal ideas.

Friday, November 13, 2009

So here's the dealio

I abandoned this blog over three years ago when I decided to just put all my recipes on my personal/main blog. I figured no one except friends was reading it anyway. So I moved all the recipes and then thought I deleted this blog.

Some months later, I got an email that said that someone had commented on my blog. Since it was spam, I wanted to 'reject' the comment but I'd since forgotten my password. I tried the password retrieval process but I never got the email. So I gave up.

Today I got another message saying someone left me a (spam) comment. This time I tried again and since they're now hooked up with Gmail accts, I was able to sign in and lo and behold, my cookbook/blog is still here! So I'm thinking of reactivating it. I've been doing a lot of cooking lately since I'm on a new (not a diet, not a diet) eating plan.

So that's the intention. Not that I have ANY extra time for another blog. I've abandoned at least one other one already, but I just may give it a go. Maybe having more of a focus will help. Just food. No posts about the dogs, cats, husband, unless it pertains to the recipe.

Yeah, right. Wish me luck!


NOTE: about half hour later, after poking around in here, I changed my mind! Blogger is awful. I can't even figure out how to categorize the posts. (such as, label some Beef, or Desert). Then I looked back at my regular blog, and saw that I had a TON of recipes there and not wanting to move them all I decided this was a bad idea.
So I'm deleting this one. for Good. I'm only writing this in case the delete didn't work, like last time. And if that's the case, you can find all my recipes and food related posts here:

http://www.blog.ecalos.com/?cat=8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home