Amy's Cookbook

A cookbook blog of sorts. I will post recipes, products I like along with photos and meal ideas.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

First Post - Introduction

Hi there

I thought I should make my first post be a bit of an introduction. I am Amy. I live in Minneapolis, MN with my husband, three dogs and two cats. I love to cook, as does my hubby. We make everything from macaroni and cheese to sushi. Easy or difficult, we’re up for it.

So here I will be posting some of my recipes. This will feature both things that worked out really well and those that didn’t so much. Hopefully I will have good photos of both the successes and the disasters.

If you happened up on this site and are looking for a recipe for something in particular, email me or comment on this post and I’ll see if I have something you can use.

Let’s get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home